64bit - Problem with "make & make install" software on linux -


I've worked on Linux for a year. One thing bothers me that I'm not familiar with the process of installing new software with source code (I can not install them due to environmental boundaries).

Many different types of errors, for example:

  ---------------------- - libtool: install: error: relink `Magick ++ / lib /libMagick++.la 'before installing it ---------------------- -  

or

  ------------------------ magick / .libs / libMagickCore.so: Undefined reference to `gzseek64 'magick / Libs / libMagickCore.so: Undefined reference to` gztell64' --------------------- ---  

Although I finally got a solution with Google, I do not know why this works.

Can someone help me in this situation or can I suggest to improve myself on such things?

I lack the information "Configure", "Make", "Difference of 64 Bit", "Shared Lib"; Can anyone tell me in the right direction and give me some useful books or articles?

Thank you in advance!

This is a complex subject, and the only advice I can think on is learning from below, And when you feel that you have enough, first learn the language you want, compile code. Once you understand that you can move things up link , and you can use buildings and libraries when you are comfortable with that idea, then you < B> create if it does not intimidate you, you can learn how to configure .

This is a complex process, and it is very surprising that we have not been emulated, it is far better.


Comments